Sunday, May 9, 2010

Desire'

I've been kept from the highest rush. I was given taste, I couldn't get enough. O' cruel world, it was given to me in an instant and taken from me in an instant. It made me sad. So sad that I can't comprehend living for that moment of time. 

I'm angry. I don't accept this now. I won't compromise. I had enough. Fuck it and everything that holds me back. I can't accept this. I've been scared too long, deprived too long. All those sad things I've been through, all the emptiness and loneliness you let me feel, I'd kill to feel whole. 

I can't believe how long I've just stood there letting it all roll another man's way. Why should he be happy at the expense of mine? Fuck him and fuck his life. I just can't take this anymore. All the times and bullshit I went through these past 10 years. Fuck it, just fuck it. 

I'm just angry I didn't give a fight, a good fight. It's like my life, my happiness depended on those women that slip through my fingers. I could have been happy, real happy. 

TODAY, I CAN' TAKE THIS BULLSHIT, NEVER AGAIN, I WILL NOT LOOSE. EVERYONE CAN JUST FUCK OFF. I WILL GET WHAT I WANT. I WILL WORK SO FUCKING HARD FOR THIS. I WILL BE SMARTER THAN EVERYONE ELSE.